When I lack CBA, sometimes I (try to) make electronics stuff, like...
- a heart-warming Intelligent xmas decoration using many small battery-operated devices
- a learn-by-example SPICE3-hacking primer, covering (estimated) 0.000001% of SPICE's capabilities
- a cosy and ever-entertaining Spark-controlled gamelamp - play a game against your lamp!
- a mysterious yet educational Wobbly bike light so that I am safe and legal (even in Heerhugowaard!),
- a battery-operated NES Zapper target for home automation and what not,
...and some more.
Until the CBA is low enough to revive my old modem, I have no homepage nor blog. You can reach me at email@example.com.